Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I'm alive

Hahaha.. cis sangat tajuk.
Okayy.. so after 2 years berhibernate, today i decided to start on blogging back (hopefully istiqomah la yerr). Hahaha. Iols is jeles with a good fren of mine yang dah start menulis blog, so kena kejar jugak. Hehe. But she's writing on business marketing thing. I just keep on anything I want! Hehehe.

So many things happened in this two years. But would like to start with my wedding post first since my last post was about bride-to-be. This is just an introduction, because I didn't prepared the script for next post yet. Just a draft so please pardon me. Hehe..

Eh macam ngade je post speaking bagaii.. haha! Biar laaahh. Setidaknya mencuba jugaklah. Sejak2 cuti ni memang langsung takde speaking mahupun writing in English. So baiklah practice dulu, elakkan culture shock semula katanyaa :P

Okayy, till the next post, take care and love ya! Muahxx cikedd! '*okay phone ni tak memahami kehendak iols lagi. Tengah mencuba lagi ni. Hehe.

Kbaaii

~rasakOkOy~

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete