Monday, July 26, 2010

oh... MY HEART FLOWERING

 THIS IS MY HEART RIGHT NOW!!

OMG!!! hahaha... please somebody save me from this feeling!!

This is NOT good.... :(

but I will make sure it going nowhere! I'm just heart him. not in love with him. Sweet sangat awak tuh... Kokoy da perhatikan awak sejak sekian lama tahu tak?? and now, I've got response from u dear! oMG... even though u just replying msg on my FB, I'm happy to the sky u know... I like u a lot boy... muaaahhhhaaaahhhhaaa......
I'm so bad girl! Encik keselamatan, I"ve been admired you since my 1st year at UPM ok!! It was u the one who i've been searching for every time I drive pass through main campus gate. U mesti xingat kita pernah bertegur sapa dulu kan.....ala masa Minggu Perkasa Putra dulu tu la...haha... U kan jaga luar pintu masuk utama Dewan Besar UPM masa tuh... hahaha.... =)

And now, I just want u to know that I'm just admiring you. Not in love with u.. When I look into your face, I smiled alone.. You have a very nice smile on your face. (^_^) plus, if I'm not mistaken, u also have SPARROWS BALL???... haha.. bengong! DIMPLE lar!!..

ok la. .that's all for tonite. later2 i wrote lagi ye pasal hati I ni... haha... thanx! bye =)
ooopppsss..........! I forgot to welcome u all la on this entry. so Assalamualaikum n Salam 1Malaysia. n Goodbye!!

~~rAsAkOkOy~~

2 comments: